One key part of a successful academic program is outreach. If people don’t know about your program, then it’s likely that you will have low enrollment problems. I recently worked on a brochure for my college’s ESOL program. If you haven’t yet used Canva, you should really try it. You can easily make professional looking documents in a short amount of time.
>Here is a link to a template I made from my brochure.<< You will need to make a Canva account in order to edit your own copy, but it’s well worth taking the time to sign up with Canva. Once you use it once, you will keep going back.
Steps: Please be sure to follow these steps, so you don’t accidentally edit the wrong template.
1. Sign up for a free Canva account
2. Follow the link above while logged into Canva.
3. Click the file tab and then click “Make a Copy”
4. The copy will open and you can rename it whatever you like and edit it.
5. When you’re finished editing your copy, you can click the download button on the top right.