- 77 Download
- 13 pages File Size
- 1 File Count
- March 26, 2019 Create Date
- March 26, 2019 Last Updated
This resource consists of 52 personality adjectives on cards. Each card includes the word, an image, and a definition. I made them to add to my picture bank. I haven't used them yet, but here are some ideas I have for them. If you download them. Leave a comment below with some ideas you have for how they could be used.
- Character Analysis: Give groups of students copies of these cards and have them select which cards they think fit certain characters in the book your class is reading.
- First day warmer: Put the cards down face up on a table and ask students to select one or two cards that describe their personality. Have them share the cards they chose and why.
- Vocabulary building: Put students into small groups. Give each group a few cards to practice. Have them write a sentence for each word.
- Vocabulary building: Put students into small groups. Give each group 4-5 cards at random and ask them to create a character based on the personality traits and then write a profile for a dating website.
Say Thanks! Get Jessica a cup of coffee.
|Personality Adjective Cards.pdf||Download|