Being a teacher keeps you busy, so it’s important to try and find ways to maximize your efficiency and save time. If you use Google Slides in your classes, then you should absolutely have a master template slide to keep the slides that you want to use again in one easy to access location. It will save you time when creating presentations for your class because you won’t have to reinvent the wheel. It’s simple. Follow the steps below and check out the video at the end for a more detailed tutorial.
- Create a new Google Slide
- Make header slides for the categories you usually have such as HOMEWORK, CLASS OVERVIEW, etc.
- Link the URL from the title slide to an index slide at the top.
- Paste related slides you want to use again into the correct category
- Copy from your master slides when creating lesson presentations
If you’re not familiar with using Google Docs or Slides and want to learn how you can use them to help plan for class and organize your material, check out the course below.